PSTAGE INTL LTD (“we”, “us”, “our”, “PayStage”) is a Georgia-based company that offers a payment gateway that enables Merchants and Partners (“you”, “your”) to accept payments by credit cards, e-wallets, and other payments channels. By utilizing the below-described service, you agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement (including all policies), as they may be updated from time to time. You may choose not to use or access this website and its services if you do not accept these terms.
- OUR SERVICE
PayStage provides processing services. Our services enable Merchants to accept credit cards, debit cards, and other alternative payment methods. Our platform includes Gateway Services, Fraud Protection Tools, Application Programming Interfaces (APIs), and more services and technologies listed on the website.
- APPLICABLE TERMS
- By using the service, you agree to be bound by these terms in their entirety.
- To use our website and accept this agreement, you must be of legal age. You can’t misuse our service; it may result to us restricting or limiting your use of the service. Any service feature, database, or content may be altered, withdrawn, or updated without notice. Without warning or liability, we may limit access to the Service.
- You must give accurate and complete information when accessing the website or submitting an inquiry through the “Contact Us” form. The essential information must be provided in full.
- ACCESSING OUR SITE AND AVAILABILITY
- Our website is provided without charge.
- We make every effort to ensure that our website and services are always accessible. Occasionally, however, access may be restricted or denied due to unforeseen circumstances, maintenance concerns, or upgrades. We will attempt to alert users prior to service interruptions, but we cannot promise that this will always be possible. As a result, we offer no warranty on the accessibility of this service.
- We do not promise that our site or any of its content will be always accessible or uninterrupted. We reserve the right, without warning, to suspend, withdraw, discontinue, or alter the entirety or any portion of our website. If, for any reason, our website is unavailable at any time or for any length of time, we shall not be liable to you.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that everyone who uses your internet connection is aware of and abides by these terms and conditions, as well as those of any other applicable terms or conditions.
- LIMITED RIGHT TO USE SITE CONTENT AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
We are granting you a limited, nonexclusive, revocable license to view, share, print, and download any content from this site for your own personal use. You are not granted the right to license, republish, distribute, copy, assign, sublicense, transfer, sell, prepare derivative works, or other non-personal use of any content on this site. You can’t access or use this site in a way that could or is meant to hurt or slow it down, or to hurt or slow down any server or network that supports this site, or to stop anyone else from using and enjoying this Site.
You may not use automated systems (e.g., robots, spiders, etc.) to access the site. You agree not to collect personally identifiable information of other users of the Site or sell or otherwise exploit that information.
Except for limited rights expressly granted herein, all right, title and interest in and to the site and all materials contained therein are reserved by PayStage. Your right to access this site may be terminated at any time by PayStage without notice.
As between you and PayStage, PayStage and its licensors exclusively own all rights, title, and interest in patents, copyrights, moral rights, rights of publicity, trademarks, service marks, logos, and designs, or any copies thereof. PayStage is protected by intellectual property law and all rights to PayStage not expressly granted to you in this concurrence are reserved.
- SECURITY POLICY
We have taken technical and organizational safeguards to protect your personal data against accidental loss, unauthorized access, use, modification, or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never circumvent these safeguards or misuse your personal information for unlawful purposes. You acknowledge that you provide this personal information regarding you and your customers at your own risk.
The applied security measures include the following:
• The SSL protocols.
• Real-time monitoring of the firewall to prevent illegal entry.
You are solely responsible for the security of any data stored on your website, on your servers, in your possession, or that you are permitted to access or handle in any other way. When managing or storing Customer Data and Personal Data, you will comply with applicable laws and payment method requirements.
Regulation relating to the confidentiality, use, and disclosure of information that may be in effect, passed, adopted, or determined. You also promise to ensure data quality and that all customer data is processed promptly, precisely, and thoroughly in accordance with the technical specifications of the associations.
- TERMINATION, CESSATION, CLOSURE OR REVOCATION OF SERVICES
PayStage may terminate your use of our Payment Services due to a justified reason. Termination does not relieve you of the duty to pay accumulated fees, including chargebacks, invoices, and any obligations owed to us as stipulated in the applicable agreement. Should your access to Payment Services be cancelled, you may still utilize other PayStage products at our discretion.
- INTERNAL CONTROL POLICY
Our Board of Directors is active in corporate governance and knows its obligations by ensuring the firm is properly managed and controlled. PayStage has a regular internal audit risk assessment and review cycle. PayStage’s risk-based internal audit plan allows top management to comprehend the company’s developing goals and execute a dynamic risk-based approach to internal control.
- REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
You represent and warrant that, (i) you are eligible to register and use the services and have the authority to execute and perform the obligation required (ii) any information you provide us about your business, products, or services is accurate and complete (iii) any charges represent a transaction for permitted products or services and any related information accurately describes the transaction (iv) you will fulfill all your obligations to customers and will resolve all disputes with them (v) you will comply with all laws applicable to your business and use of the Services (vi) your employees, contractors, and agents will at all times act consistently with the terms of this agreement and (vii) you will not use the services, directly or indirectly for any fraudulent or illegal undertaking or in any manner that interferes with the normal operation of the services.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
YOU MAY NOT ASSERT ANY CLAIMS FOR DAMAGES ARISING FROM THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENTS. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, PAYSTAGE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, EVEN IF WE KNEW OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR EVEN IF SUCH CLAIM ARISES OUT OF OR IS IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH A THIRD PARTY’S UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE BASED ON CONTRACT OR TORT OR OTHER THEORIES OF LIABILITY.
- GOVERNING LAW
These General Terms and any disagreement shall be regulated by the law of Georgia or applicable law, without regard to its rules of choice of law or conflicts of law.
- MERCHANT SERVICES
We have a stringent Merchant and feedback system that includes our support team as part of our quality and merchant satisfaction criteria. Our Merchant Services team will look into and handle any concerns raised by our customers, including complaints and communication breakdowns.
By using this website in any way, you acknowledge and agree to the terms and conditions stated above. In the event of a discrepancy between the English and other languages, the English version shall take precedence.